A2 Correx Boards
RCS custom printed A2 Corrugated Plastic Boards are lightweight yet rigid and ideal for temporary use promotional signage. These correx display boards are made from corrugated polypropylene and provide excellent value for money. These A2 correx boards 4mm thick, colour-fast and waterproof so are suitable for use in all weather.
Custom sizing and shapes available so please get in touch for a quote. Single or double sided printing along with the added durability provided by Gloss or Matt Lamination if you wish.
A2 Corrugated Plastic Boards are ideal for temporary signage both indoors and outdoors such as estate agent property for sale / sold signs. Correx can be drilled in to easily allowing the signs to be fixed to a surface.
If you would like them pre-drilled (5mm hole), select drilling and show us where you’d like the holes. If you require a special shape, we can do that too, simply select “custom shape” and supply us with a cutting of the required shape / size.
Do you have more than one design that you need printing? To order multiple versions or sets of this product, simply select how many different designs you require in the box marked ‘kinds’.
Artwork Guide for A2 Correx Corrugated Boards
Please supply your artwork as a CMYK PDF:
- Scale of 1:1
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF, preferably in PDF/X1a format
- Outlined fonts
- 150dpi resolution
- If you require drill holes, please supply your corrugated board file with marks showing the exact positioning on the board. Please mark the drill hole on the artwork as a circular 100% magenta keyline with a 5mm diameter. We recommend that drill holes are positioned at least 25mm from the edge.
Custom shape boards
If you require cutting to a custom shape and drill holes, please supply as:
- Page 1 – artwork for print with drilling holes overlaid.
- Page 2 – artwork visual showing the cutting guide overlaid in 100% magenta.
- Page 3 – 100% magenta vector cutting guide. The cutting guide must consist of one solid keyline (no gaps in line)
If you require cutting to a custom shape and drill holes, please put these together on your overlay on page 2 and as a magenta cutting guide on page 3.
For a double-side correx print please supply a 4 page PDF:
- Page 1 – artwork for print.
- Page 2 – artwork for print.
- Page 3 – artwork visual showing the cutting guide overlaid in 100% magenta.
- Page 4 – 100% magenta vector cutting guide. The cutting guide must consist of one solid keyline (no cut outs).
- If you require cutting to a custom shape and drill holes, please put these together on the overlay on page 2 and as a magenta cutting guide on page 4.
It’s not advised to use an overly complex cut line for your correx boards. (Shapes that are too complex may be rejected at prepress stage). RCS recommend that cutting lines have curves rather than a point.